Versailles Baptist Church seeks a full-time minister of worship. VBC is a multi-generational church with strong growth located in the heart of Kentucky’s beautiful horse country just 10 miles outside of Lexington, KY. We average about 600 in worship each week and have a strong ministerial staff that support and encourage each other. The minister of worship provides worship opportunities that exalt Christ, evangelize the lost, and edify the saved.
Salary of $58,000-$68,000 (negotiable based on experience) plus medical, retirement and moving expenses.
Church website: https://versaillesbaptist.org/
Please submit resumes here: email@example.com
● Provide excellent leadership of all corporate worship services
● Collaborate with the Senior Pastor to plan and evaluate all regular and special worship services
● Oversee the purchase and maintenance of all worship related equipment and instruments
● Lead the worship choir
● Lead the worship band
● Lead the audio/visual ministries
● Provide musical and media assistance to the Youth and Children’s ministries
● Supervise all staff musicians
● Responsible for development, implementation, and adherence to the budget for all worship and media-related ministries
*The position responsibilities may be modified based on the talents and abilities of the candidate.
● Have a growing relationship with Jesus Christ and a calling from God with the gifts and talents necessary to lead the worship ministry
● A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in music or a related field. A seminary or graduate degree is preferred
● Experience as a minister of worship in a church
● Proven ability to think strategically and generationally in the implementation of various worship models and styles
● Competent in sound, lighting, and computer technology
● Passionate about leading people in authentic worship to God
© 2021, Kentucky Today Marketplace | Powered by Creative Circle Media Solutions