The Nashville Baptist Association, located in Middle Tennessee with 185 churches in six counties, is searching for a full-time Church Connections Strategist. The strategist will be a Southern Baptist minister with experience working with churches and networks.
The NBA is looking for someone with people skills who is a mission mobilizer and is self-motivated with initiative and proven church leadership experience.
The position will:
1. Help churches partner together.
2. Oversee NBA communication and networking with partner churches and organizations.
3. Know and be familiar with staff and ministries of NBA churches.
4. Build and maintain relationships with churches and church staff.
5. Establish and maintain a network of churches ministering and working together.
6. Develop ministry opportunities to meet the needs of NBA churches working with local nonprofits and SBC partners.
7. Coordinate and develop a strategy to help churches be on mission in Nashville.
8. Oversee disaster relief ministry, local and international partnerships, partnering churches together to carry out these ministries.
9. Other duties as assigned by Director of Missions.
To request a complete job description or submit a resume, contact the NBA office at 615-259-3034 or email firstname.lastname@example.org by June 1, 2019.
© 2019, Kentucky Today Marketplace | Powered by Creative Circle Media Solutions