Job Purpose and Overview
Serving as a strategist, trainer and coach, the Neighborhood 360º strategist will guide and support local churches to a fuller understanding of their surrounding neighborhood’s dreams, needs and development of a strategy to meet those needs.
Working within the framework of Seed to Oaks’ established and proven Neighborhood 360º Process, the strategist will translate objectives related to the local church’s neighborhood engagement. The core activities of the position include relationship building, partnership development and maintenance, and coalition building.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Identify churches and individuals from within churches who have the potential to serve as leaders; provide opportunities for leadership development and for the exercise of leadership
• Coach and mentor leaders and team members in skills building areas that will assist in running their teams, developing strong teams, with action driven results
• Sell, plan, coordinate and facilitate leadership training and development in the use of the Neighborhood 360º Process
• Translate relevant goals and objectives into initiatives with specific outcomes and target dates
• Maintain relationships with church leaders, in particular with the Neighborhood Study leaders
• Consistently engage with local church Neighborhood Study leaders to ensure strategy and action plans are moving forward and objectives will be achieved
Qualifications and Skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Experience in facilitating workshops and public speaking
• Ability to work with teams and facilitate progress towards goal directed activities
• Demonstrated history of initiative and ability to work independently and in teams
• Experience in mentoring and coaching individuals www.seedtooaks.com
• Demonstrated ability to develop and sustain partnerships/relationships
• Excellent knowledge and experience with computer software applications for Microsoft
office programs and in working in internet informational searches
• Understanding or interest in issues of families from psycho-social, economic and spiritual
• Ability to work some evenings and weekends
Type of Employment
Contact Kathy Chavez at firstname.lastname@example.org or (502) 791-6257 to apply.
© 2020, Kentucky Today Marketplace | Powered by Creative Circle Media Solutions