MOUNTAIN HOME BAPTIST CHURCH (SBC)
1960 Glenbriar Drive
Mountain Home, Arkansas 72653
Pastoral Opportunity: Mountain Home Baptist Church is seeking a full-time, Spirit-led pastor having at least five year’s prior experience to shepherd a church affiliated with the Southern Baptist Convention, as follows:
• Lead services of worship, including the celebration of the ordinances of the Church.
• Perform pastoral duties that include visiting sick, bereaved, members in crisis, etc.
• Officiate at weddings, funerals, and baptisms.
• Perform administrative duties related to office, staff, and property that are necessary to coordinate the ongoing life and ministry of the Church. Some of these may be delegated to staff members and volunteers as appropriate to their position.
• Provide counseling to church members as needed.
• Work with various ministries and committees within the Church to assist them in performing their assigned tasks.
• Supervise the staff as governed in the Church’s Personnel Handbook.
• Represent the Church in community and denominational activities.
• Witness to the lost people of this community and be prepared to train and equip Church members to participate in outreach efforts.
• Work with the Deacons and ministry leaders to provide spiritual leadership to the congregation.
Mission of Church: Under the Lordship of Jesus Christ, Mountain Home Baptist Church exists to glorify God by sharing the Gospel, making disciples, teaching the Bible, and serving people with love.
Description of Locality: Mountain Home is a city of 12,500 people which lies in the southern Ozark Mountains between Bull Shoals Lake and Norfork Lake. It is on the Wall Street Journal’s list of 100 best places to retire and serves as a hub for the larger Baxter County population of 45,500. For more information about this thriving community and its many attractions, go to this link: https://enjoymountainhome.com/
Description of Church Facilities: Strategically located on the U.S. Highway 62 Bypass, Mountain Home Baptist Church occupies a 16-acre campus dominated by a Worship Center that includes a 350-seat auditorium. Due to God’s grace, everything owned by the church is debt-free.
© 2019, Kentucky Today Marketplace | Powered by Creative Circle Media Solutions