The Daviess-McLean Baptist Association, located in Owensboro, Kentucky, is seeking a full-time Associational Mission Strategist (AMS). Our association is made up of 55 churches and has ongoing ministries with both staff and volunteers. It is desired that the successful candidate be: a spiritually mature, ordained individual that has a heart for missions and enjoys long range planning while working with ministries already at hand. The candidate must be a team player, have strong leadership abilities, preferably with experience in leading staff and teams, including, when possible, being a hands on individual.
This person will:
1. Serve and function in the capacity of an administrative leader for the Executive Board, planning, enabling, inspiring, evaluating, and representing the Association.
2. Correlate and promote the work of the Association while giving general supervision to the total ministry of the Association.
3. Build and maintain relationships with churches and church staff, as well as church members.
4. Direct the process of restructuring the association as needed in assuring maximum effectiveness.
5. Possess basic Baptist convictions and adherence to historic Baptist beliefs as outlined in the Baptist Faith and Message 2000.
6. Be a visionary and oriented to change.
Resumes will be accepted beginning June 1, with a cutoff date of June 30, 2019. If you are interested in being considered for this position, please send your resume, references and a cover letter to:
AMS Search Committee
1003 Scherm Rd
Owensboro, KY 42301
© 2019, Kentucky Today Marketplace | Powered by Creative Circle Media Solutions