Beacon Hill Baptist Church is seeking God’s leadership as we search for our next Worship Pastor. Beacon Hill is located in Somerset, Pulaski County, Kentucky. If you feel God’s leading and believe your gifting to be in line with our needs, please email your resume or any other relevant information to email@example.com. Or if needed, you may also send a copy of your resume to our church address at the bottom of the job listing, c/o Worship Pastor Search Team.
This full-time position is responsible for developing, assisting, and leading all programs of the church-related to worship. This role is responsible for providing leadership in the planning, conducting, and evaluating of a comprehensive worship ministry at Beacon Hill Baptist Church. This position also serves in a pastoral role and requires the person to function as a shepherd to the congregation and the care of their souls.
• Provides leadership and direction as Beacon Hill Baptist Church transitions from a blended worship to a more modern worship experience.
• Creates the weekly worship services of the church, the musical direction and elements of those worship services, under the leadership of the Senior Pastor.
• Ensures each worship service is gospel-saturated and is led in such a way that the congregation has an opportunity for an authentic encounter with God’s presence.
• Directs all weekly rehearsals as necessary; leads in some form of spiritual formation at every rehearsal.
• Develops and dispenses an annual budget for the worship ministry in accordance with the financial policies of the church; manages the budget for all ministries under their charge.
• Consistently seeks to improve the quality of our technology and its use in ministry, including all applications such as audio, video, lighting, digital media, etc.
• Supervises the media ministry and team, which includes videography, sound system, and worship media.
• Comprehends proficiently how to run presentation software such as EasyWorship and MediaShout.
• Communicates effectively with worship team volunteers, particularly utilizing the Planning Center program.
• Participates in the general pastoral care of the congregation as called upon by the Senior Pastor, paying particular attention to those who are connected to the worship ministry to care and shepherd them well.
• Demonstrates spiritual maturity, consistent growth in personal faith and servant leadership.
• Meets the requirements of Timothy 3:1-7, Titus 1:5-9, and 1 Peter 5:1-3.
• Has an engaged and supportive spouse.
• Becomes an active part in the life of the church family as a whole.
• Participates in staff meetings and adds a valuable voice in the planning of church programs that will fulfill the mission of the church.
• Desires to be open to change and the shifting responsibilities as growth and ministry develop.
© 2020, Kentucky Today Marketplace | Powered by Creative Circle Media Solutions